Thursday 10 October 2013

Something from Nothing !

Good Morning ! We have a bright and sunny , if not rather chilly , Autumn day here in Worcestershire and it's lovely - great crafting weather !! I am always saving my scraps that are left over from a project and eventually I get round to using most of them usually by punching out flowers and leaves !!! Which is exactly what I have done here and created a card for an 18th birthday and a co-ordinating decorated box to house some beautiful earrings made by my sweet friend Sally at Gemstar Jewellery  (see her business page on FB !). 









One thought - the box is a little on the large side so may have to pad it out with some chocolate treats !!! I am going to be working on an Autumn project this afternoon made from more card scraps - do pop back and see what I have created soon ! 
Happy crafting - hugs Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Great projects. Thanks Jane for name checking me! People can find my Gemstar Jewellery page at www.facebook.com/gemstarjewellery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !