Thursday 7 November 2013

Northern Flurry Christmas !

Good Morning ! The house is full of my favourite Christmas music nowadays because it helps me be get in the mood for making Christmas cards and projects !!! The weather here has just been so mild and it's hard to believe that we are into November already ! I have an A5 card for you today - all neutrals with a bit of seasonal bling ! 




The card stock is very vanilla and the DSP Modern Medley with a pop of the glitter card in silver. I combined Calm Christmas with Festive Flurry and edged my project with the little pine cone branch from Lovely as a Tree. My inks are crumb cake and smokey slate and I finished off the star with a vintage faceted button and silver 1/8 inch ribbon - some basic rhinestones added sparkle to the embossed card ( Northern Flurry embossing folder ). 
Thank you so much for your visit ! 
Hugs Jane x

1 comment:

  1. After our conversation about this card! I had the exact picture in my mind, love the colours and everything about it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !