Saturday 2 November 2013

Postcard Christmas !

Hello ! Continuing the Christmas theme I have been playing with some other colours as an alternative to red and green and settled on a mix of soft sky , crumb cake and soft suede I also like to get value out of the money I invest in my stamp sets so like to raid the non - Christmas sets and add them to the mix - I've used En Francais and the Postcard stamps as they make great backgrounds ! 



The snowflake is double layered and embossed in soft sky and I have used a mix of three Christmas stamp sets from the Seasonal catalogue - Santa's List , Festive Flurry and Special Season . I love the sentiment from the last stamp set - it sums up the kind of Christmas I wish for my friends and family !
I am working on more cards - some of which which form a Christmas card workshop - so do come back and have a look ! 
Until then - happy crafting ! Hugs Jane xxx 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !