Tuesday 5 November 2013

Special Season Card !

Hello ! Continuing my alternative colour theme I have a small card for you today stamped using Special Season - a lovely set with a gorgeous traditional tree and some nice sentiments. I've teamed it with Festive Flurry and some soft sky seam binding ribbon and seasonal bling for a little twinkle ! 



Bookings for Christmas craft classes are now being taken - they include a banner class, Cards ( of course ) , The Twelve Tags of Christmas SU style and home decor ! More info to come - watch this space !!! Until then happy Christmas crafting !! 
Hugs Jane xx


5 comments:

  1. The alternative cards make such a change and the colour choice is lovely, I like how your seam binding ribbon turned out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card.... just love it.. One of my favorites on the web!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, especially the combination of colors.. One of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo Gorgeous!!! really love it Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !