Thursday 21 November 2013

This and That Season of Style !

Good Morning ! Another beautiful Autumn day - though rather chilly - perfect crafting weather ! Actually , whilst I do plan to craft today I also hope to get my Christmas cards written out and envelopes addressed because it's a job that if left nearer the time it just won't get done !!
I have the front cover of my Season of Style This and That journal to share with you today !! No decorating inside yet but a very comprehensive Christmas card list written out !! I made the front cover look like a forest snow scene - a bit tricky heat embossing on the the textured cover but achieved the look I wanted with copious amounts of dazzling diamonds !!




I used quite a lot of whisper white ink to whiten the cover - it absorbs a lot so you need to do this 3 or 4 times and let it dry well in between. Then I used the versamark refill bottle to dropper 'snowflakes' onto the card and then heat embossed with white powder and added dazzling diamonds !! My favourite Santa was stamped onto a postcard and I included that all important date !!
Hope you have enjoyed this little fun project - I'm without doubt feeling very Christmassy now !!! 
Happy crafting and thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !