Monday 23 December 2013

Merry Christmas !

Merry Christmas to all my followers and visitors - I truly appreciate the time you take to read my blog and leave all your lovely comments ! I am sorry for lack of postings of late - I have had a total hip replacement op and will be in recovery for quite a while ! However, I feel great and very blessed that all has gone well and I so look forward to celebrating Christmas with my dear family and friends!
Wishing you all a peaceful and happy Christmas and and blessings for the NewYear ! 
Much love Jane xxxx


2 comments:

  1. A festive & vintage merry christmas to you too Jane with thanks for all the inspiration you provide - and all good wishes for your recuperation xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a quick recovery! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !