Tuesday 14 January 2014

Flowerfull Heart !

Morning ! Such a cold and crisp morning here in Worcestershire but we are enjoying a nice bit of sunshine too ! I made this Valentine card yesterday - the stamp sets are only available to order until 27th January and are classic - a beautiful heart and the romantic Eiffel Tower with some lovely sentiments ! They are Flowerfull Heart and Follow My Heart and I have layered them with some of my favourites from the main catalogue ! 



I have to admit , I do love making Valentines ! Everyone in the house gets one and chocolate - it's a nice way to remind everyone how much you love them ! I'm off to have a play at making some heart shaped cards today or maybe a small Valentine banner - not sure where my inspiration will take me - it's going to be one of those days !!! 
Until next time - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !