Friday 10 January 2014

Petal Parade - SAB !

Hello ! I'm loving the new freebies in this years upcoming Sale-a-Bration and can't wait to share them with my ladies - here is another sneak peek of  some cards I made with one of the stamp sets ! I love the black accent in the matching DSP ( coming soon !!! ) so have played on that in these samples ! The colour combination is so unusual and has really inspired me - lots more to come over the next few days with some gold accents too !






Can you spot all the delicious little newbies ??? So much gorgeousness - but you will have to wait a little longer to get your crafty mitts on it all !!!
Until then - happy crafting and thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !