Sunday 19 January 2014

Sale - a - Bration - More Sneak Peeks !

Hello ! Thanks for dropping by - I have been enjoying all the lovely colours in this gorgeous DSP - it's called Sweet Sorbet and is one of the free items coming up in the annual Sale-a-Bration which runs from the 28th January through to the end of March ! There are lots of lovely freebies to claim - one for every £45 you spend - not long to wait now ! Furthermore , we see the launch of a new Spring/Summer Seasonal catalogue on the 2nd February - so lots of new things to choose from !!!





The papers and other goodies have inspired me to make up some scrapbook layouts which I will be posting shortly - it's nice to have new stash to play with !!!
Hope your weekend is good and happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx




1 comment:

  1. I love that paper and I can see you have been busy creating some lovely cards, looking forward to seeing your layouts xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !