Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sweet Sorbet Scrapbook Layout !

Hello ! I'm back today with a 12 x12 scrapbook layout to share with you ! I like to do more than just card making with my ladies - they are all experienced crafters and they keep me on my toes ! So this week , they get to do two 12 x 12 layouts in class - here is one of them ! I have featured the gorgeous SAB DSP Sweet Sorbet in this layout - it really lends itself to making mini pennants an combines so well with Banner Blast - another freebie - which has it's own free co-ordinatinating punch ! 






The card stock is smokey slate and I've added some wash tape and stamped the background to add another layer of interest ! Stamp sets used are :
Daydream Medallions
Petal Parade - SAB ! 
Bannre Blast - SAB ! 
Gorgeous Grunge 
Oh Hello 
Thank you for your visit and until next time - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x






2 comments:

  1. How lovely I know your ladies are going to love this and the second one is going to be just as lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real stunner jane...definitely a favourite of mine..love the little banner stamps too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !