Thursday 23 January 2014

You're Lovely 12 x 12 Layout !

Hello ! A little late posting today - getting back into the swing of things and got a little carried away with the layout I have to share with you today ! I love to try out new styles and I'm getting more adventureous ( for me at least !!! ) but today I have returned to classic me and I had lots of fun!  I have featured the lovely little stamp set - You're Lovely - one of the freebies in the upcoming Sale - a - Bration ! This special time of promotions starts on the 28th January - please contact me for details ! 
I have a 12x12 layout to show you based on very vanilla card stock and highlighted with smoky slate, crumb cake and soft sky inks ! 







I collaged so many stamps together over vellum and some DSP and added in a pretty doily for good measure - can you spot a butterfly from a lovely vintage SU stamp set ??
My ladies ares coming for a double layout class tomorrow - fully booked but more classes to come ! Please check my FB soon page for details ! 
Many thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane xx






1 comment:

  1. Another Fab layout, I love all the layered stamping! xxx have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !