Wednesday 26 February 2014

Ampersand Textured Impressions Card for the Boys !

Morning ! I am gradually getting all the birthday cards for the family under my belt and have the one I made for my OH to share with you today ! I'm not great at boys cards - I suppose I can't make them pretty so find them quite difficult - the temptation to add lace or a shabby flower is just too strong !! LOL !! My colours are Sahara Sand , Raspberry Ripple , Primrose Petals and Island Indigo ( although the blue in particular did not come out well on my photos !!! )




Looking at the photos - none of the colours are great - sorry !
I have use lovely washi tape to accent the card and found some Hardware Clips in my goodie box - they seemed to go quite nicely !! I used the Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banners Framelits die set with the giant Ampersand ( embossing folder ) cut out ! The birthday sentiment is from Blue Ribbon and the embossing folder Alphabet Press made a nice textured background ! 
I would like to thank you for your recent comments - it is so kind when visitors take the time to leave a lovely comment - I am really very touched and do often try to message you back but this is not always possible !! I do however appreciate them so thanks again !!!! 
Hugs Jane xx


1 comment:

  1. Now I need!!! to add that Ampersand Embossing Folder, Boys cards are the hardest but I think you have done a great job! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !