Tuesday 4 February 2014

Christmas 12x12 Layout Using Stampin" Up Tag Topper Punches !

Hello ! I have a layout to share with you today which I will be teaching to a big group of ladies at the weekend ! I have done the same layout in two colourways - see tomorrow for the second !!!
I always do a layout with them as they all scrapbook and in the traditional way - it's nice to know that most scrapbookers still do, although some have added Smashbooks and Project Life to their journalling repertoire ! It's a little late for Christmas but that's exactly what Scrapbookers do in the dark months of January and February - I have added in some tags made with two new punches from the Spring /Summer seasonal catalogue !



Sorry the photos are a little in shadow - not great light at the mo for taking photos ! You can see I have made a mini envelope using the Envelope Punch Board and inside is a cute little tag made with the new - Scalloped Tag Topper Punch ! I do love good tools - they are so worn investing in as you can make your own embellishments ! 



The large snowflake stamp set Festive Flurry is still available to order - it has been carried forward along with some other seasonal goodies - please contact me for more details ! 
Please do pop back tomorrow to have a look at the red option !
Until then - Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x




1 comment:

  1. Love this layout too Jane, I'm amazed by what you come up with xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !