Tuesday 11 February 2014

Flowerfull Heart Valentines Card !

Hello !!! I love to make Valentines cards for one main reason - I can indulge my love of PINK !!! I have an A5 one to share with you today which I have made for my daughter Rosie - we always send Valentines to each member of the family !! The base is pink pirouette card over very vanilla and it has a layer of Fancy Foil Designer Vellum from the new catalogue which has tiny gold hearts all over - it's gorgeous and I have lots of plans for projects to make with it - watch this space !!!




I'm sorry the colure are a little off - light levels are awful and it's made me realise that I really do need to invest in a light box - or maybe I'm just a bad photographer !!! I have also added some Watercolour Wonder Washi Tape and laid my doily under the vellum ! My flower is made using the scallop circle punch but if you can't be fussed to do all that cutting SU have now available a Spiral Flower die which does it all for you !!! The little pennant was stamped from Follow My Heart ( only available until Valentines day ) and the new gold Bakers Twine picks up the gold in the vellum and wash tape !!!
Off to make one for the OH now ! Many thanks for stopping by !!! 
Hugs Jane xx



2 comments:

  1. I was directed to your blog several months ago from a pin on "Pinterest". Since then I check in most every day. I love your style of papercrafting and have been known to CASE a card of yours a time or two. Everything you share is beautiful. Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jane this is so pretty! I love all the layers and I'm sure Rosie will love it too. Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !