Thursday 13 February 2014

Follow My Heart Valentines Card !

Good Morning ! 
Such a beautiful morning here in Worcestershire - lovely Winter sunshine and a gentle breeze ! However, we are surrounded by flood waters and more rain is on the way - our little village even made the national news !!! I have been crafting and planning and today I have another Valentines card to share with you using two of the special Valentines sets - Flowerfull Heart and Follow My Heart combined with Stippled Blossoms and a new set Peaceful Petals. There are lots of layers on this A5 card and I've used lots of dimensionals ! 




Although this is a pastel card you do need to add some deep tones or your work will look washed out ! I used the following inks - pink pirouette, blushing bride , primrose petals and crumb cake ( the last two are accent colours). Then to add more definition I stamped the leaf spray onto brushed gold card stock ! 
I hope Hubbie likes it !!!!
Thank you for your visit today - do come again ! 
Hugs Jane x



2 comments:

  1. I'm certain Richard will love it! Glad you got Stippled Blossoms! it's a great set xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing Jane! And now you've been and gone and made me NEED the stippled blossoms set! Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !