Thursday 27 March 2014

Happy Watercolour Thank You Card !

Good Afternoon !! 
Hmmm - I seem to be  a little late posting today - no excuses - just inefficiency !!! I have been battling with designing a mini book which has turned out not to be so mini ! The battling refers to my having to deal with the maths of it all - LOL - lets just say I'm better at the arty stuff !!! however - just to lighten the mood and give me a little light relief from my sums I have made two little cards - one to share with you today and the other tomorrow . I have tried not to overthink these cards - as I am prone to do and so they didn't take me very long and I like the simplicity of today's share especially ! 




The base card stock is whisper white and smokey slate and I have embossed it using Delicate Designs. Unusually for me I have used but one stamp set - Happy Watercolour - it's got lots of nice elements which obviously go well together but are versatile enough to team up with other stamp sets ! I have kept my colour scheme simple - blushing bride , basic black and smokey slate and added co-ordinating ribbons - basic grey and blushing bride stitched grosgrain.
Into battle again with the sums - nearly done now - then onto the fun stuff !!! 
Thanks for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !