Tuesday 18 March 2014

Swallowtail and Hearts Collection !

Good Morning ! As I said in my last post - I got a little carried away with Peg's lovely card and it has inspired more than one card - the third is to follow tomorrow ( check out my previous post to see the card and link to Peg's blog ) ! Today's quick post is to share a simplified version using a sentiment from Friendship Preserves and with a lovely textured sahara sand background card using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder ! 



Many thanks to Peg for all the inspiration she gives me - she is the very best upline I could wish for ! 
Please come and visit tomorrow to see the final card - today I need to get my brain into gear and come up with some inspiration of my own ! I have too many ideas and don't always know where to start but sometimes it's good to make a project designed /inspired by someone else and just concentrate on improving your technique ! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx


2 comments:

  1. You are so kind Jane to say those lovely words, made me fill up, I love what you have made CASeing my card and pleased it gave you some inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOW! This is amazing Jane. I am definately going to CAS this one. TFS. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !