Monday 7 April 2014

Field Flowers and Summer Silhouettes Floral Cards !

Spring has sprung here in Worcestershire and all the gardens are full of beautiful Spring flowers - it's my favourite time of year - I love the freshness of the air and how the light changes and of course all the lovely colours ! I was inspired to get some of my floral stamp sets out and make some cards - I have two to share with you today - one A6 and the other A5. I love soft sky card stock as a card base and I have put it with whisper white for a nice fresh look. My inks are - soft sky, smokey slate, summer starfruit, pool party and pistachio pudding . 






Here are the stamp sets I used to create these cards - Field Flowers, Petite Petals , Summer Silhouettes, Hello Doily and Friendship Preserves. A little ribbon and a doily complete the cards - you only need to use a small amount to add that finishing touch. 
Off to play with my new light box !!! I have used it for these shots but used my phone for the photographs - need to find my camera to see some real improvement in the standard !!!! LOL !!! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x



1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I can tell you've used your new light tent, looking good now I need to get some lights for mine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !