Wednesday 16 April 2014

Open Sea and Hardwood Cards for Men !!!

Hello ! Happy Spring - it's glorious here - we have had days of wall to wall sunshine !!! Two of my best friend's hubbies have birthdays in April and I'm afraid they both get similar cards as I make them at the same time - this year they have a boating theme !!! I love the set Open Sea and like to combine it with Hardwood as they go so well together ! 






I like to add tags to my cards for interest and made these with the tag topper punch . The sentiment is from Make a Wish - a really useful stamp set and my cardstock is naturals ivory and very vanilla !
Two cards which are variation on a theme and so quick and easy to make - finish off with a little knot tied with basic grey stitched grosgrain ribbon . 
I haven't made my Easter cards yet !!!! So, need to get those done this evening - have purchased the very important chocolate though - I have got my priorities right - LOL !!! 
Happy Easter - many blessings to you !!! 
Hugs Jane xxx





2 comments:

  1. Two great cards for men! Thanks for sharing your cards, they are great inspiration. C x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane
    I love your cards for men, I have been searching for a stamp or paper with wood grain on it for a long long time could you tell me where you got this media, is it a stamp or paper

    Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !