Thursday 15 May 2014

Stippled Blossoms Card !

Morning ! We are supposed to be having a heatwave here in the UK but it doesn't seem to have reached Worcestershire yet !!! In anticipation I have painted my toenails and have my Birkenstocks on standby but I have to say my tootsies are frozen and I'm seriously thinking of putting a pair of cosy socks on !!!! Anyway - to the crafting !!! We have a big training meet up this weekend and I have made some swaps for the team I am part of - I'll share those with you on Saturday but for today I have a rather bright ( for me ) card to show ! I resisted buying this stamp set but I have to say I have had lots of use out of it and when stamped as it is on this card, it reminds me of a traditional Sanderson print that you might see on some lovely curtains ! It's very much my style and also that of Anna Griffin who inspired me in my earl crafting days !





A layer of vellum over the card front tones down the background and washi tape and co-ordinating ribbon add interest to the project ! 
Off to design some 12x12 scrapbook layouts today - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx




1 comment:

  1. Love this it's so your style, wondering if your swaps are like this in some way? mmmm looking forward to seeing them tomorrow xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !