Thursday 8 May 2014

Thanks a Bunch Card !

Good Morning ! We are due some rain today - which is great as it will save us watering in our newly planted garden !!! Rain is always good crafting weather too !! I have some scrapbook layouts to put together today but have a card to show you in my favourite colour combination - which I have used before but like to go back to !!! It's an A5 thank you card and I've layered up a few textures to add interest ! 




The topper is a sheet of watercolour paper and it was spritzed with water before stamping the script and flowers - I like the effect and I've added texture with some washi tape , ribbon and embossed vellum . As always - I am happy to answer any questions ! 
Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me about the rain! Lol x
    Lovely thank you card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !