Friday 2 May 2014

Washi Tape and a Little Bling !!!!

Good Morning ! With the wedding season approaching I have been turning my thoughts to cards and stationary and have a card to share with you that could be used for any occasion but would be very nice for a Wedding or Anniversary ! I have kept my colours very neutral on a white card and used a mix of metallic inks which don't show up terribly well on my photos but look very shimmery in real life !! It's a nice mix of contemporary and pretty which is popular with my class ladies at the moment ! I think they will love making this one ! 




Off to the Garden centre with my daughter Rosie now to choose some plants - we are revamping part of our rear garden and need some pretties !!! Any questions about today's design project please do message me ! 
Happy Crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx






1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !