Wednesday 4 June 2014

12 x12 Layout in Neutral Tones !

Hello ! It's a little while since I posted here and it's not because I haven't been crafting !! Life has been manic - we are on the brink of launching a new catalogue at Stampin' Up which always causes much excitement - so I have been sadly sorting out retired stamp sets, planning my launch event, planning for classes and tending to my new business with Neal's Yard Remedies Organic ! I have to do a facial diploma on Sunday and I feel I've been studying to become a Doctor - who would have known !!! I shall be making this layout on Friday with my regular class ladies along with another which I will blog another day ! I love neutral tones so based the layout on vanilla card and added lots of metallics - these colours suited the photo which I "antiqued" in the editing process ! 





The puppy is my Lilly when she was a few weeks old - she is still gorgeous at two !! 
There is still time to order from the current SU catalogue - do contact me and I can have the order sent directly to your home - retirement items are going fast so don't miss out !!! 

Happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xxx





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all your creations and visit often for inspiration. As a mad Springer addict, today's is extra special with little Lilly guest-starring!
    Karen (SU fan & mum to "Mr Higgins", 2yr old Springer!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !