Thursday 5 June 2014

!2 x !2 Nature Theme Layout !

Hello ! Rather a late post just before bedtime !!! I have been working on this layout for a little while and finally got round to photographing it today now the light has improved !! We had a rather dark day yesterday with wall to wall rain - so much nicer to enjoy the sun today ! It's another Springer themed layout - 12 x 12 - with a natural Spring feel to it !! I love working in greens and it's nice to use a black and white photo and experiment with the colours you can put together - I added the black butterflies to tie everything in and love the results !! 






I used lovely Co-ordinations card stock for this layout and sanded it well - it takes the ink so well and   is probably my favourite card stock ever ! It is unusual for me to journal on my layouts but I wanted to write about my baby and handwriting seemed more personal !!!
Any questions about today's post please message me for details !!! 
Happy crafting and thank you so much for stopping by ! 
Hugs Jane xx



1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely layout Jane and Lily looks just as gorgeous as ever xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !