Friday 27 June 2014

New Inspiration for a Much Loved Stamp Set !!!

Hello ! Do you find yourself using the same stamp sets over and over ?? You always have a few particular favourites and get then out at every opportunity - that's me with the gorgeous Flower Shop set - I have used it over and over and it's so popular with my class ladies too ! I was inspired to make this card after seeing this colour scheme used on a card in the new catalogue - I thought it was really pretty so used it as a starting point to make my own card ! 



It's a very simple design and includes one of my favourite sentiment quotes . It's incredible that you can easily create so much print and pattern with a few inks, card and stamp sets ! 

Remember the first day you can order from the new catalogue is 1st JULY so if you haven't let me have your order yet get it to me before that date with payment so you can get your hands on the new goodies !!! 
Happy Crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

2 comments:

  1. Great go to stamps and the catalogue has great ideas too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely Jane. You are certainly showing what a great stamp set it is! Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !