Thursday 19 June 2014

Project Life becomes a Mini Book !

Hello ! I have a rather photo heavy project to share with you today - I got a little carried away with what was supposed to be a small mini book made from the Project Life cards - as you can see it came out a little larger than I planned ! I opened up the accessory kit and added in some little bits and bobs from that too - lovely bright colours and lots of nice little acetate die cuts ! It combines to make an interesting fun project ! 











I hope this gives you an idea of how my project fits together ? It is made from three pieces of 12x12 card stock and scored at 3 inches from the bottom edge to create pockets ! The finished book measures 9x4 ( see the first photo which shows the front cover ) and it folds in a concertina fashion ! 
There are lots of uses for the Project Life kits and - not just making up journal pages !!! 
Hope you love my post today  ! 
Hugs Jane xx


3 comments:

  1. Jane, just love this. You obviously love your dog as much as I love my two cats. I so appreciate all the projects you post. You keep me inspired. Ann Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just wonderful, but can't help wondering how you get it all together like you did.
    hus too
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept Jane and would love to make one! Please do you have a tutorial? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !