Friday 13 June 2014

Project Life - Make a Wish Come True !

Good Morning !!! 
More PROJECT LIFE to share with you today - loving it - so quick and easy !! Just sort your photos then select a wallet that will fit your photos best - landscape and portrait - then select some co-ordinating journalling cards that fit the theme and away you go !!! Of course I have to ink the edges for definition and add a few stamped images because I want to make PL my own ! 




Anyone who knows me well will be aware of the fact that I have never been to the Big Apple but that I have a yearning to go one day - so this page is about my wish that I hope will one day come true ! I always break the rules - but it's not written anywhere that PL can't be about dreams !!! 
Happy Crafting ! 
Hugs Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !