Wednesday 22 October 2014

Festive Greenery 12 x 12 Layout !

Hello ! 
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas ........
I am finally into my Christmas crafts and I thought I would try out this gorgeous stamp set by putting together a Christmas greenery themed layout ! It is based on pale grey card stock ( co-ordinations ) which I have sanded and then layered with stamping, embossing and glittering !!! The finished piece is very textured and sparkly and I love the colours - I have added some die cut foliage which has been glittered too !! 





Now I am in the mood I am off to design some cards - wouldn't it be nice to get them done before Christmas Eve this year !!! 
Happy Christmas Crafting !!! 
Hugs Jane xxx





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Fab-U-lous Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really and truly fabulous! I'm really looking forward to seeing some of your Christmas cards soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !