Wednesday 5 November 2014

The Newborn King Card !

Good Morning ! It's such a lovely Autumn day here in Worcestershire - crisp, cold and sunny ! I spent yesterday afternoon finishing off some cards I had been working on and here is the first one ! I love this stamp because it really shows what Christmas is all about - the birth of Christ ! I also think it is very well designed and I have heat embossed it in gold to show up all the gorgeous detail and then sponged a background to create the scene ! 





I have just simply matted and layered this card with some glitter card to highlight and a little bling - it is a Christmas card after all !!! 
Thank you for stopping by to see my work - it's much appreciated !! 
Happy Crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !