Monday 23 March 2015

Where I Create !

I love the publication " Where Women Create " ! I just love to see the environment in which the designers create all their beautiful art and crafts - how they have the space set out and organised - it's so inspirational !! So today I thought I would share with you my little creative space ! It's not a studio ( I live in hope ! ) just a spare room upstairs set up with all my lovely stash - it's my little haven and now it's organised and functional I love it ! Come in and take a look !!! 







I need a little more table space because I am an incredibly messy crafter but apart from that it's pretty much perfect !!! 
Thanks for dropping by today - happy crafting ! 
Hugs Jane xx 



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, love your crafting heaven, it looks so warm and cosy to work in!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annette - yes it's a lovely sunny room to work in and it's so nice now I have all my crafting stash in the same place !! Wish I had a little more time to craft but I'm working on it !! xx

      Delete
  2. Your room is lovely, just like all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the country cottage feel your room has to it - it looks lovely. Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment !
I really enjoy reading your lovely messages !